Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I guess it is all my fault ...

See ... yesterday afternoon was dry.

I had this vague understanding that one must remove ones studded snow tires prior to April 1 in order to avoid an infraction and fine.

So, I took the time to lift and remove each snow tire. I discovered that I only had three good tires left. Last summer I had a blow out and so one of the snow tires was my spare.

At this point I went to the folks' house to discuss the removal of studs from a tire with my father, who promptly up and did it himself. Thanks dad.

Upon returning home I decided to simply get it over with and changed the snow tire with the newly neutered snow tire. I went inside at 9:42 PM.

This morning, less than 12 hours later and on April Fool's Day no less ... I looked outside and it was snowing.

I guess it is all my fault. At least some friends on Facebook seem to think so when I mentioned it.