Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Fortune?

Good Fortune?

See ... taking the break from this blog that I took for a couple months caused me some problems upon dusting off the cobwebs ...

I have a number of blog entries to finish, some of which might actually have been timely at some point. Most of them are okay to spread out over time like this, but a couple of things have been lost to the mists.

For instance, I received a fortune from a fortune cookie on July 25th that informed me that in 3 months time I was to save the date for something special to happen. I saved that fortune and was going to scan it in and post it on October 25th to see if there was anything noteworthy to report. Didn't happen.

Then the other day I grabbed said fortune and went to scan it and somehow lost it in transit and so I do not have it to scan in any more. Lame. Had I simply scanned it at the time, this would not have happened. I cannot recall previously scanning it.

So, the report of October 25th is that nothing noteworthy occurred and I have no visual aid that would be relevant to this posting.

My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment