Monday, April 11, 2011

TCW 4-9-11








I have to admit, I had even heard of TCW - Tulalip Championship Wrestling - until it had been around for almost two years. Finally, I made the effort to go. It has been too many years since I have been to an indie wrestling card and that will not happen again. A small venue just added to how much this totally rocked for a Saturday evening.

The pics mostly suck because the way the lighting was and it being indoor made my camera really confused, but I picked out a few high points for this post.



TCW HEAVYWWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
NO DQ- FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
KELLEN RAETH defeated J-SIN SULLIVAN

TCW WOMAN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
MJ AURORA defeated The LOVELY LYLAH
by Countout

HBQ- HOME BOY QUIZ defeated DASH VENTURE

LUCHA LIBRE RULES
AZTECA & JUVENTUD 3000 defeated
EL VAGABUNDO & PELIGRO

EXILE defeated HOSS TULL

PAT LARGE defeated LOVERBOY NATE

DR. KLIEVER defeated CJ EDWARDS