Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Funny Subbing Stories - it has been a while

I used to post a bunch of these, but with Twitter it is sort of tough to get to the blog when I can just tweet out little things. Here is one that is worth more than a tweet.

However, not that very long ago I was in a middle school.  During attendance I said a name and got one long and very loud fart as a response.

Part of me was amused.

One of the kids called out the kid we will call C.  "Did you drink milk again?" The student asked the other.  Giggling.  "Dude, don't do that, you know you are not supposed to."  More giggling.

At this point, it was hard to not laugh, even though I was at least in part annoyed.  The student in question was really lactose intolerant and would fart like a maniac all morning if he had dairy.  So, when he saw there was a sub, he intentionally went to the lunch room and got a milk, even though the lunch ladies were supposed to not let him, so he could load up on the gas and just rip farts all morning.  Apparently, until about third period there would be this loud rip every several minutes followed by some giggling.

I almost admired his dedication.