Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh, and for the record ...


Oh, and for the record ...

I go out dancing a lot; western, swing, sometimes even salsa. There are women that I really like to dance with that I have become good friends with. Recently, I have been going a lot more again after a period of burnout. In and of itself, that is not the issue ... the issue is that there are "perceptions" people get based upon that dancing and who we hang out with when we go out ...

... and for the record, just because I have really good dance chemistry with someone, it doesn't necessarily mean anything at all off the dance floor.

I have already spent a good deal more time lately dealing with things that are not true. It is time to spend more time just doing what I want to do. My conscience is clear in this matter, since I know I have not done anything to give off an impression that is not true ...

... and while there are far worse things in life than having people think that there is something quietly going on between you and a pretty girl ... it still isn't fair to anybody when that goes around.

So, I am going to keep going and doing what I have always done and let people think whatever they want, since they are going to anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment