Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book List 2010 ... month twelve and year end

I finished the reading goal way too early and the wheels fell off this project. So, in early November when I realized I had not read very much and was late on posting the October list I went ahead and just decided then to put everything into one post at the end and not think about it for a while. So, here it is ... the final 3 months of the reading list for 2010 in recap form without a complete list or breakdown. I probably ended at about 130 for the year.

A few highlights:

Second Wind : One Woman's Midlife Quest to Run Seven Marathons on Seven Continents
by Cami Ostman

Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern

Odd And The Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman

I went on a graphic novel binge, mostly by Mark Millar. Old Man Logan and a few others are great reads and comics done well. Also, I read the first collections of Chew and Cowboy Ninja Viking and enjoyed them very much.

I ended 2010 with one book to go in a 7 book series by Margaret Peterson Haddix about a dystopian world with autocratic population controls after a famine. I read this with my son.