Wednesday, June 12, 2019

An Absurd Amount Of Work For An Ephemera Project Update

I put an absurd amount of work into this.

Basically, I knew that there was a gap in my concerts Ephemera Project notes from a show I saw in 2005.  The whole point of this is to be thorough, but instead of just looking at the ticket stub that was in an album, like they all are, I dug around on the internet for a while, emailed the venue, looked at old concert calendars, and eventually got awfully sweaty digging around old boxes to find the album the ticket stub was in.

It was more difficult than it needed to be.

So, the concert and club shows list should include:

January 5, 2005
EMP - Seattle, WA
Cloud Nine Music

They are a band from Michigan, Ann Arbor to be exact.  Although I recall them mentioning Detroit, which effed up my google search.

But, I do not have the young hip hop artist name that opened.  That is probably a bridge too far nearly 15 years later.