Monday, December 08, 2008

Battlestar Galactica (part 3)

I am current.

When the first half of Season 4 started in April I was checking out the miniseries from the library. From April until the Apple Cup I managed to get completely caught up in order of all of the episodes, webisodes, deleted scenes, and specials ... in order ... and can now watch the final half season with the fans who have been with it all along.

Bear in mind I do not have cable, etc ... and so I do not watch a lot of tv. When I decided to watch the miniseries I did not expect to find myself watching all of the seasons or to discover the best science fiction series ever on television. I have found myself going to where I can watch episodes and webisodes online to be fully caught up. I am.

I have always been a fan of Star Trek, the original BSG, Buck Rogers, Alias, Lost, and other series like the current BSG. At no point has this series Jumped the Shark. Alias did. Lost has. And a lot of those other shows faded and limped to sad deaths. BSG is simply the best show I have ever seen and I look forward to the web episodes beginning Friday and the final ten episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment