Monday, October 02, 2006

MFLS

"Life is just a fantasy, can’t you live this fantasy life … "

Wanna bore your friends? Talk about your fantasy sports team. Complain about how the sloppy late game points your team gave up hurt your fantasy team because you have one team’s defense. Complain about the quarterback not throwing to your guy, but to the back up tight end. Take stats so completely out of context that who wins and who loses has become completely secondary to how many touchdowns a particular wide receiver scored.

So, that being said, let me tell you about my fantasy MLS team.

Last season I signed up but really didn’t pay much attention. This year, why did Brian Ching have to go sit on the bench in Germany when he could have continued his early season tear and have kept me atop the league instead of slowly slipping to 7th … see my point … ?

(As if anyone would care but me, I am going to win the Prediction League portion of my division this year … )

No comments:

Post a Comment