Thursday, March 01, 2007

A long time getting my dancing boots repaired

A long time getting my dancing boots repaired.

I have been asked this question a lot lately, as I have not been going out much. To sum up ... After my accident this December I really didn't feel up to going out much so I didn't ... My dancing boots and my second pair of boots and my leather soled shoes all have to be resoled due to holes in the right foot (and one pair of boots both feet) ... I haven't the money these days to just drop forty on such things ... and really I just have to admit that dancing just doesn't do for me what it once did ... so I will still go from time to time, but regularly getting down into Seattle 2-3 nights a week or more just isn't going to be on the agenda any time soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment