Friday, November 28, 2008

One Nation, Under Surveillance


I know ... I hear all the arguments about pubic safety and yet I am still absolutely sick and tired of always being on camera, recorded, and photographed everywhere I go.

I saw the bumper sticker that I stole the headline from on a car recently. Oddly enough, it may have been in Lynnwood, East Germany ... I mean, Lynnwood, WA where the photo is from.

Basically, I am an honest person and a safe driver and tired of this. To sum it up, it's un-American.

So, I am simply going to strive to spend as little money in Lynnwood as possible as a direct result of all of these "Photo Enforced" intersections.

It feels like we are seeping into a really bad dystopian science fiction movie ... and although I love those films I do not want to live in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment