Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photos recently taken in one big post instead of a bunch of little ones














Recently went to see The Fremont Troll.

Makes me think of Modena ...

A couple days a year if it is clear the sunrise hits my outside hallway and lights up the peep hole.

My current supply of unfrosted strawberry pop tarts.

This is what happens when the 13 year old decides to reheat the pizza on his own in the microwave.

Catnip toy. Pretty much sums this up.

I toss stale bread out to the critters and this piece landed like a horseshoe ringer.

Stupid cat.

BC Place, this roof is soon to be altered with a retractable one and a road trip to see my Sounders play the Whitecaps next season here seems sort of inevitable.

No, it's not the track at Daytona, it is the onramp to the Mukilteo Speedway Southbound near my apt.

Sunrise on the way to school one morning this week.