Monday, August 06, 2007

Dog Shears ...


Dog Shears ...

So ... I ended up with a full beard this summer (long story for another time) ... it drove me nuts (rubbed my face all the time like my Dad and Coach Paul did coaching little league when the signal was to rub the beard for a curve ball and I was catcher and we both got yelled at because Brian's arm was falling off from throwing too many curve balls that kept getting past me so the coaches had to stand with their hands behind their backs the last couple innings and we permanently changed the signal after that) ... but I don't exactly own a beard trimmer (could borrow my dad's but he is out of town) and saw no real reason to buy one to permanently remove one (another piece of clutter in the bathroom) ... the logical solution? ... Dasher's shears ... the kids enjoyed watching that one ...

No comments:

Post a Comment