Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Never Too Early, or so they say

2K6 Xmas Wish List

My mother always asks for, and I generally never actually provide her with, a wish list for the holiday season. This year I have decided to cooperate. In the past I provided lists and then got nothing on the list since then it wouldn’t be a surprise. However, it is time to trust the process. Still, my expectations are slight.

Evening Star Lace Up Boots (Black, with a low heel for dancing)
A countertop wine rack and carafe
Linen button up white shirts (16 ½ x 34/35)
Glasses (martini and scotch) and a shaker
A countertop fryer
Picture frames (square and triangle, not 8x10, etc…)
Stones or Who or Alice in Chains or Queensryche tickets (Jacob asked me to go to the Stones and it brought a tear to my eye, “That’s my boy!” validating my playing of Exile On Main Street as lullaby music to him as an infant)
Liverpool home match jersey
Top shelf booze (like Ketel One or 12 year old Bourbon) or good wine (like Tsillan Chardonnay). I don’t drink much, but you got to have some on hand to entertain with, and this year I learned that chardonnay goes well with Spam.
A three part stand up partition (like an old closet door for separating the dining area from the living room just a little bit)
Black wool blazer (size 43)
Cardigan (double breasted, navy, with a heavy collar)
The Sounders in MLS

More than I deserve, but a darn good list.

No comments:

Post a Comment