Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Predictions

My ability to predict has reached the point of awful.

A little over a year ago I still predicted that Hillary Clinton would be the nominee over John McCain because I thought Obama was running too soon.

Ummm ... wrong about Hillary and Obama, but right in regards to McCain.

A year ago I thought that the Mitchell Report was so bad that it would prove and do nothing.

Ummm ... wrong that it would do nothing even though it was terribly written and put together. It shouldn't have had the impact based on the quality of the report, but never misunderestimate the power of innuendo.

I predicted that the Seahawks would right the ship last fall.

Ummm ... wrong that they continued to have bizarre and lasting injuries and that it was 2008 in Seattle Sports.

Recently I was convinced that Caroline Kennedy would be the replacement for Hillary Clinton as Senator from New York, and that by becoming Senator would be the front runner for 2016.

Ummm ... wrong.

I will now NOT make a prediction about Chicago getting to host 2016 because of President Obama and Oprah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment