Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Fugitive ...

The Fugitive ...

"Sanctuary"




CBS filmed the series "The Fugitive" in the Seattle and Everett area for one season in 2000-01. I had the opportunity to be in two episodes as an extra.

In the episode "Sanctuary" I was a photographer at a funeral. During the course of about a half day's worth of being really cold I had the opportunity to shoot with Connie Britton (currently on Friday Night Lights) and Mykelti Williamson (Bubba from Forrest Gump). Connie had to get out of a limo door that I was blocking. That does not sound too crazy, but it was very slick and muddy and it took us some coordinating to get it right.

In the episode "Jenny" I was part of a couple dancing in a bar. There were two couples on the floor and then Tim Daly and his costar get up and join us. It was like 17 takes from different angles. So, for about 8 hours I slow danced in my socks to an imagined James Taylor song with my now ex-wife. I believe they did not use a James Taylor song in the actual episode though ...

There was an opportunity to be Tim Daly's stand in for an episode that shot at Pike Place Market that I had to decline due to work.

"Jenny"



No comments:

Post a Comment