Sunday, June 15, 2008

Washington Nationals makes it 4 to go ...


Washington Nationals makes it 4 to go ...

Seattle Mariners 2
Washington Nationals 6
6-15-08 Safeco Field
Seattle WA

4 National League teams to go and I will have seen every Major League team at least once ... I actually got to see the Montreal Expos the last year of that franchise ...

The 4 left are:

Los Angeles Dodgers
Arizona Diamondbacks
Chicago Cubs
Houston Astros

I figure over the next couple seasons the Dodgers and Diamondbacks are due to come through ... but why I never made the time to see a Dodgers game at Dodger Stadium in my three trips to LA seems almost criminal of me now.

I had the thought to list a whole bunch of things about this game. But, to watch the wheels fall off as badly as it did due to bad managerial pitching decisions (leaving 2 pitchers in too long) really takes the wind out of one's sails ...




No comments:

Post a Comment