Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seeing my breath ...

Seeing my breath ...

This was supposed to start as a June 8 rant ... and now I have seen it every day since, including this afternoon June 11 ...

Sunday night when I was out walking and realized I could see my breath it just really irritated me. I have lived my entire life in this area and the weather is whatever it is, but the last few years it has actually started to get to me when it never used to. Last June I wrote about waking up cold in June and not liking it. I have written on this very blog before that I don't want to talk about the weather. It snowed 6 inches on April 18 this year. The PI says it is colder here than in Siberia. It was 100 degrees in Arizona the other night for the Sounders game and they had to change climates from this to that and play in it.

When I got home Sunday night I jotted down these somewhat disjointed notes. Bear in mind I have been couped up lately with mono.

Mono sucks.
I am walking instead of running.
And, I can see my breath.
Let me repeat this.
It's June.
I can see my breath.
It's a fairly pretty night.
A bit cloudy.
But, it is 40 something degrees.
A beautiful sunset in the distant northern and western sky.
A crescent moon.
Almost dark.
Dammit, I hate talking about the weather.

And then I did not get this typed up straight away. I wrote "and today too, 6-9-08" and "pm 6-10-08" and "am 6-11-08" below those notes on the same sheet.

Dammit, I hate talking about the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment