Friday, June 06, 2008

I kind of owe her an apology ...

I kind of owe her an apology ...

A few weeks ago I thought I saw a friend. She was walking a dog in the AM on a major street near my home. I took a long look and was convinced that it was her. The body language was right. The hair was right.

I haven't been around the "scene" as much lately so I never got a chance to ask her since I have not otherwise ran into her. The thought was shelved.

Then, at one point recently while speaking with a mutual friend I mentioned this and was wondering if she had either moved or was house/dog sitting ...

No idea ...

And then a few days ago there she was again.

Or so I thought.

I pulled over to maybe give a little honk/wave and got much nearer than before ...

... and this may be mean to the lady it turned out to be ... but I think I owe my friend an apology ...

No comments:

Post a Comment