Monday, October 06, 2008

Survey of recent actual SPAM

I got an email recently in my JUNK mail folder, it was FROM: Your Colon

Really?

I get Black Singles emails too ... African-American women are beautiful, but I am Irish and Norwegian by heritage ...

Nursing jobs, scholarship offers ...

So, I didn't just routinely delete my junk mail for the past week or so ... which means it piled up to 742 items very, very quickly.

Let's see what we find.

I can get a free Cancun vacation today.

For only $10 a month I can get a 250k$ life insurance policy.

A number of people want to drop money into my checking account.

There are a number of women who want me to look at naked pictures of them.

The Fire Department is hiring. So is the FBI.

Apparently, I really do need to clean out my colon because the offers keep rolling in.

My credit score seems to be updated every day.

All I have to do is confirm something and Wal Mart will send me a gift card, a free Blackberry is on its way, and a new pet nail trimmer are all mine.

That's enough ... I had actual fried SPAM for lunch today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment