Monday, June 11, 2007

10 geeky things I have never done ... (yet)

10 geeky things I have never done ... (yet)
- As always, in no particular order.

1) I have never attended a Star Trek Convention.
- Okay ... I have been to comic conventions and even Pokemon conventions with Jacob, but not an actual Star Trek convention.

2) I have never worn body paint at a game ...
- or face paint either ...

3)I have never started The Wave.
- The Wave had its place, and that place was The Kingdome.

4) I have never rushed the field to tear down goal posts ....
- Ya know, mace just doesn't seem like fun to me.

5) I have never voted for anyone on American Idol.
- The kids have ... and I have attended a concert from an American Idol alum though ...

6) I have never brought my mitt to catch a ball at a Mariners game ...
- I have tried to get one though, but not by bringing the mitt ...

7) I have never attended a fantasy football live draft.
- I have played MLS fantasy soccer and won, but I have never played any other fantasty sport.

8)

9)

10)


I could only think of seven since I have done so many geeky things already in my life ... (like sending fan mail, attending an awards show red carpet, entering a Halloween costume contest, attending WWE PPV's at Hooters, getting a guitar pick at a concert, ...) ... kind of sad, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment