Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tiger and Jack (journal entry 6.11.07 830PM-ish)


Tiger and Jack (journal entry 6.11.07 830PM-ish)

The cat likes to lay on me.

I haven't quite figured out why.

We've never been what you might call close.

He represents something negative.

It's not his fault.

Being nice to him has been both challenging and healing.

I've come to be fond of him.

He depends on me.

I feel guilty that I wasn't exactly nicer to the dog that came along in that general time period. Getting him a new home was the nicest thing I could have done for him. I tried and looked into something similar for the cat without success. But, the emotions from the kids re the dog were tough enough to deal with. This would have just been piling on.

And so, he purrs.

He is on my lap as I write this.

Some things could be better for the both of us, but for now this will just have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment