Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cold in June (6.7.07 10 PM-ish journal entry)

Cold in June (6.7.07 10PM-ish journal entry)

I'm cold.

It's June.

This should not be so.

Of course, I'm naked, it's a dreary night, and I just got out of a really frickin' hot bath, so my skin is still adjusting.

But ...

I don't want to be cold in June.

It would be warmer if I wasn't alone. The aquarium in the living room, the dog under the bed, and the cat on my legs don't quite count.

Were I to be so inclined, I suppose I could put on jammies or a sweatshirt or something. But, I will acclimate and warm up under the comforter soon enough for that to be both silly and overkill.

My eyes are getting very tired.

I am getting sleepy, so very, very sleepy.

The light switch is just inconveniently enough away to make me seriously consider just leaving it on. I do prefer to sleep with the light on. Technically, I prefer to sleep during the day and live nocturnally.

I am not afraid of the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment