Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chris Benoit

Chris Benoit

I really don't know what to do ... when I first heard of this tragedy I decided to just post a photo of the ring from Wrestlemania 19 and put down "R.I.P." in order to honor the passing of someone who was just about my favorite in ring performer ...

Now, it appears that Chris Benoit is responsible for the death of his wife Nancy, 7 year old son Daniel, and self ... and although this continues to be a tragedy it completely alters the notion of making this posting a tribute. If the initial news reports coming out turn out to be true then he was a wife and child killer who could not face up to what he had done and killed himself.

None of that changes that this is a horrible, horrible tragedy. But, it does mean that I cannot do something to honor his passing. However, I can still offer my condolences to everyone touched by this situation; especially his two remaining children and Nancy's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment