Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Police ... (pro and con)

The Police

Reunited and it feels so good ...

I am excited about The Police Reunion. And, had I the resources and had been actually paying attention to the fact that the tickets went on sale yesterday I would have purchased me a seat.

In a previous blog entry I discussed The Tours I Never Got To See. One of the ones I really wanted to see was The Police. I eventually saw Sting in concert solo (a great 1993 performance in Seattle) but still never had the chance to see the band.

I must now take the opportunity to once again plug Paul's Basement dot org (www.paulsbasement.org) in reference to the concert article Jason wrote about how much The Police tour I missed sucked. Last night, the conversation turned to this subject ... and I must admit I was being a bit hopeful when I made the argument that they would be better now ...

I still want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment