Sunday, May 11, 2008

In Praise of Vinyl (part II) - Singles ...

In Praise of Vinyl (part II) - Singles ...

Having a record player again has been cool ... and while albums are labor intensive in comparison to CDs ... SINGLES are labor intensive compared to albums ... which is cool ... since I get to play these songs and B sides that I have not been able to for some time ...

The above are a sample of some of the singles I have ...

I miss B sides ...


"When he was a young man ..."
Actually a "double single" package ...
A great little band from Spokane ... on colored vinyl no less ...
Heavy Metal fights hunger in Africa
Before that guy from the Foo Fighters started drumming for them
yep ...
again ... yep ...
once more ... yep ... but the B side is a great song ...
The original ...
The singer from Supertramp goes solo ... not many noticed ... but this is still a song I really like ...

No comments:

Post a Comment