Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Mary Lou Green (TM) ...


It's Mary Lou Green (TM) ...

The above is a picture of the plates my mother bought several years ago ... on general principle I refuse to eat off of anything that color ...

So ... she bought me a tee shirt that color, assuming I would never wear it ... instead I wore it one year for the Torchlight 8k ...



And when designing the original Keeper Studios logo that color was again selected ... meant as an inside joke, but I have left it alone for a decade now ...



And so it turns out ... that same color is the new Sounders FC jersey color ... meaning ... it is now my favorite color in the world ... and in honor of my mother (and Sounders season ticket holder 76-79) I am proclaiming it to be Mary Lou Green (TM) ...


No comments:

Post a Comment