Thursday, May 01, 2008

Years ago I went to Reno ...


During my Senior Year at Wazzu we went on a little family Thanksgiving vacation to Reno ...

I was a month away from betting my BA and to get away for a few days was really nice; since I mostly worked all my breaks from school ...

As part of this I was given $200 and told to gamble it and NOT to save it ... basically, I was TOLD to have fun ...

And so ... I saved my winnings and gambled my $200 ... it was free money ... I was not a high roller and the money wasn't really mine so I was expected to just go out and blow it ... it was nice, but weird at the same time and it still made more sense to me to pay some bills and save the money ...

Which is sort of how I feel about the $600 checks that are being sent out by the IRS ...

(The chip above is actually Pink and scanned plain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment