Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things I've Learned ...


Things I've Learned ...

Back in February I took a glance at this book at a local chain bookstore. I set it down and noted it on the list of books I would check out from the library. A moment later I was browsing still when someone came up very close to me and stood next to me, I presumed because there was an interesting book there. It took me a moment to realize that this person and I knew each other and that she was trying to get my attention. I was very glad that I was not still flipping through this book at that moment.

Other than that, I really have nothing to add to what is written in the book. Humor from pain can be cathartic. I suppose if asked to I would have had my own stories to tell, but not here and not now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment