Sunday, April 12, 2009

Off to see the Wizards ...






Seattle Sounders FC 0
Kansas City Wizards 1
XBOX Pitch at Qwest Field
Seattle, WA
April 11, 2009 7:30PM

After this game I am down to a handful of MLS clubs that I have not seen at least once in person. The list is down to Toronto, Houston, New England, Chicago, and Columbus. I have tix to see Houston and New England, so if I manage to get a few more games in I should be down to only a couple teams to see next season along with the future expansion teams. My MLS list will never be perfect though, since I never saw the two contracted Florida teams from Tampa Bay and Miami ... so be it.

However ... to lose to a carpy team like the Wizards that played a negative and defensive game while up a player was awful. It is especially awful when the red card was not necessary. KC was clearly not willing to go toe to toe and your veteran captain and keeper overreacts to a through ball in the first half of a game you are likely to win and now you don't have him for the game against the other top team in your division next weekend?

And for the record according to the Seagals website .... that is Tina and Trina with my flag. I cannot make that up.