Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Shotgun Prose is winding down.

I have been looking for the time to end this particular blog for a while now. I always considered Shotgun Prose to be something with a life cycle, not something open ended. The usefulness of it for me is wearing off. Over the next few months I will be winding it down and finishing incomplete entries and posts regarding upcoming events that I have already planned to post. After that, it will be only occasionally maintained with Oxymoron, glamourpuss reviews, or Ephemera posts. A new blog might follow, but it won't be Shotgun Prose any more.

Actually, it is not just this blog. I simply don't have the time or resources to have a proper Keeper Studios site right now either and am rapidly losing interest in the internet in general. So, I will be deleting the Keeper Studios Tripod site as well. The Keeper Studios My Space page is likely to remain up due to its various uses. I thought the blog had died a year ago, but was wrong then.

It is time for me to focus on other things and I need to focus time on my next novel, The Scarecrow Effect, and other projects for the time being. Doing things halfway just is not worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go, my friend. I always enjoyed keeping track of you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take a couple months to finish every thing off that is set up. But it is winding down. Not having a computer at home sometimes makes this a real drag and I really don't intend to get one any time soon.

    ReplyDelete