Monday, April 06, 2009

The Scarecrow Effect


This is one of the many reasons Shotgun Prose will be updated less and less in the future.

My newest novel is titled The Scarecrow Effect and needs my attention.

Yes, I still pretty much write out everything long hand. Eventually I get to the point of typing it up somewhere (Although I still have not done that for Searching For Mojo and I finished that one circa Winter 95-96). The long hand is just a comfort thing. I cannot get into composing at the keyboard (which is another strike against the blog at this point). A teacher friend was in shocked disbelief the other day and did not even want to look at the handwritten page since it is so easy to "curl up with a lap top".

Basically, this is my story about a middle aged guy who starts a band and things go well for that band ... which messes everything else in his life up for him.

More soon.