Sunday, January 20, 2008

All these lists ...

All these lists ...

Okay ... to my friends and random readers who stumble across this blog and have scrolled past these long lists of games and concerts and whatnot ... I think I am done with those for now ...

The Ephemera Project is functionally complete. As I gather more information or stumble across things I might add to existing lists.

The Archive Project is all those old articles that I have scanned and posted and other items that have never otherwise seen the light of day. The Archive Project isn't lists per se, so it really does not count.

The Oxymoron Project is the reason I started all those damn lists in the first place. Yes, I have had a maniacal obsession with lists and work from them all the time, but the soccer lists were necessary for the book research. I might have some updates, but they are basically complete as much as is reasonably possible at this time.

So ... long lists of raw data is not likely to be found on here much any more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment