Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Hampshire actually ...

New Hampshire actually ...

Every once in a while I actually read those forwarded emails we all get. I try not to, but sometimes I do.

Well, recently I received one railing about Hillary's candidacy ... hardly shocking ... but I read it ... and it was actually clever ...

Bear in mind ... I am NOT a fan of Hillary ... even though I am a Democrat I have commented previously how I just would prefer the Clinton's were out of public office just to clear away the polarizing influence they have on American politics ... and I am not really a fan of the other candidates this year ... and I have posted that I would almost prefer a single term of McCain just to clear out this slate of candidates ...

The email has previously been deleted so I am going to recreate it to set the tone ...

"Please forward this to encourage Hillary to run. Just ad your name to the list and forward to all of your friends.

1. Bill

2. Chelsea

3. ____________"

The obvious intent of this email to comment how no one really wants her to run.

HOWEVER ... it is also easy to fill in the blanks and counter it ... since, she didn't raise all of the money in a vacuum ... she didn't lead the polls on accident ... she didn't win statewide election in New York to become a two term US Senator with no one voting for her ...

So ... here goes ...

3. New Hampshire primary voters

4. The majority of the declared super delegates to the Democratic Convention

5. The next groups of primary voters

6. all those donors

I am not looking forward to her being "The Next President of the United States" ... but a year from today I will be shocked if she is not preparing to take the oath of office on January 20, 2009 ....

No comments:

Post a Comment