Thursday, January 25, 2007

Minor League Baseball (Ephemera Project)


In retrospect, I am surprised by how little minor league baseball I have actually attended. No Tacoma. No Bellingham. No games attended while on road trips. The few games I have actually attended in Everett kind of surprises me. (More work needs to be done on the results for this posting.)

7.28.04 - Aquasox vs. Vancouver Canadians - with the kids

8.13.02 - Aquasox vs. Tri-City Dust Devils - with the kids - picture posted from this game

?.?.91 - Spokane Indians vs. ????? - Spokane Fairgrounds - I have the program

7.25.92 - Giants vs. Bend Rockies - none of the Bend players would be able to do that whirlwind minors to the majors in one season thing since the major league Colorado Rockies would not start playing until the next season.

8.15.91 - Giants vs. Spokane Indians

8.8.85 - Giants vs. Medford A's

**** Giants Tix - undated (3) must be from 85-88

No comments:

Post a Comment