Thursday, January 25, 2007

My name is Jefferson and I watch Pro Wrestling ...


I love pro wrestling. There. I said it. I do. It is crazy, awful, vulgar, and all sorts of other bad things, yet I watch it regularly and, on occassion, attend. A man must be willing to admit such things. I drive a minivan. I like manicures. I watch pro wrestling. So. Be. It. Technically, this is part of the Ephemera Project.

WWE/WWF

2.10.04 - WWE Smackdown - Tacoma Dome - (+Velocity) - I have the tapes from these broadcasts. - Eddie, Brock, Cena

3.31.03 - WWE Wrestlemania 19 - Safeco Field - picture posted is from here - My seats were better than Ron's and Paige's, even though they were down low - Hulk, Piper, etc ...

9.12.98 - WWF - House Show - Key Arena - I even have pictures - I went with Ron, Jesus and his wife - Owen, DX, The Rock - Nana commented that Ron and I needed to be sure to do nothing that would embarrass the family, thanks mom.

PNW Big Time Wrestling - all at Seattle Center Arena (now named Mercer Arena)

2.12.86 - w/Gerbil - I ended up taking my brother's girlfriend because he couldn't go. Things which, in retrospect, I should not have done.

12.25.83 - Xmas with the Lageson's on impulse

12.26.82 - with Dad and Uncle Rick - Cage Match - I still have pictures

9.29.82 - with Ron, Rob, Uncle, Aunt - Ringside - Ric Flair vs. Buddy Rose, Buzz and Hack Sawyer in tag team action

No comments:

Post a Comment